Mitomo Brightening Galactomyces Firming Serum
- Regular price
- $30.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $30.00 USD
- Unit price
MITOMO BRIGHTENING GALACTOMYCES FIRMING SERUM
- SIZE: 2.03 OZ I 60 ML
- SKIN TYPE: ALL SKIN TYPES
- IDEAL FOR: FINE LINES I ACNE I BURNED SKIN
- FORMULATION: SHEET MASK
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is the fermentation filtrate of coated yeast, which inhibits free radicals and improves skin quality. Rather than being a single component, the composition consists of amino acids, vitamins, mineral elements, and sugar mucus. It has the natural function of moisturizing, nourishing the skin and regulating the metabolism of the skin.
THE SECRET TO YOUNG, REJUVENATED SKIN. If you are worried about showing the signs of aging or if you have already begun to see the effects of age on your face, this serum helps fight the signs of aging before and after they begin through natural antioxidant protection.
This serum is designed to help reduce the appearance of eye bags, crow's-feet, fine lines, deep forehead wrinkles under eye wrinkles and laugh lines. Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance. With steady usage, it can improve skin laxity, aging, increase the activity of elastin, resist aging, make skin smooth and elastic, restore the young state, enjoying youthful skin.
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nicotinamide, 1,2-Hexandiol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascobyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCI, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA.
HOW TO USE
- Wash and exfoliate your skin before you apply your serum. Before you apply your serum, wash your face with a facial wash or scrub. Wet your face, then massage your face wash over your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Move your fingers in small, circular motions, then rinse the face wash away. Washing your face removes superficial dirt and oil, while exfoliating gets into your pores for a deep clean
- Warm 3-5 drops in your hands before applying a thick serum to the face. More dense serums need to be warmed up before you apply them. To do this, drip a few drops into the palm of your hand, then rub your hands together. This evenly distributes the product on both of your hands, as well. Then, use gentle pressing movements to apply the serum over your face. Cover both cheeks, your forehead, your nose, and your chin.
- Tap your skin gently for 30-60 seconds until the serum is absorbed. After you’ve rubbed the serum onto your skin, place your fingers on your cheek and press your skin in small, circular motions. Repeat this across the entirety of your face for about a minute.
- Wait one minute to apply moisturizer over all of your face. Your serum will mostly dissolve into your skin after about a minute. Then, squeeze a dime-size amount of moisturizer into your hand, and rub it over your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.