Foodaholic Sephia Hair Color Cream is a permanent hair color creme that nourishes while you colour with aloe, squid ink and olive oils. The nourishing colour creme enriched without ammonia and it is specially designed for natural hair color changes.
ream A, Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cethes-20, Mineral Oil, Mixed Glyceryl Stearate, Ethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, Olive Oil, M-Aminophenol, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid,
Cuttlefish Extract Applicator – Cream B, Purified Water, 35% Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetealess-20, Mixed Glyceryl Stearate,
Disodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Phenacetin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
HOW TO USE
- Mix permanent colouring cream (Cream A) and Cream B.
- Leave it for 7 – 15 min.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Hair colourants may cause serious allergic reactions.
Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair,
- Avoid contact with the eyes, rinse immediately if the product comes into contact them.